WELCOME to our Scholarship Page! The Training Center MD will be awarding a scholarship to an undergrad student currently attending college or high school senior, scheduled to start college in the Fall of 2021. Our goal is to help our scholar and future leader alleviate some of the financial burdens while earning a college degree.
Financial need or scholastic achievement. All applications will be reviewed by TTCMD Scholarship Committee. This year’s scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $600.00
How to Apply
Applications will be accepted starting Tuesday, January 5, 2021. To apply, submit the completed application and ALL supporting documentation (listed below) by Saturday, June 5, 2021 to email@example.com
Requirements for the each student:
- Must apply during senior year of high school and/or up to senior year in college.
- Be a U.S. Citizen.
- Maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or above.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 credit hours in any semester or quarter throughout the year at an accredited college or technical institution in the U.S.
- Scholarships are school-year specific and must be applied for annually. For further information regarding the scholarship please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
the Supporting Documentation:
Please attach the supporting documentation with application: Send ALL items to the email@example.com
Photograph: Submit a high resolution “4×6” photo (300dpi or above: pdf or jpeg format).
Letter of Recommendation: Letter should be from someone with whom you have a non-social relationship. The letter should be directly enclosed to you and submitted with the application.
Autobiography: Submit a one page-paper, with your full name and Student ID Number. Tell us a little about yourself and the things that have influenced your life. Please include memberships, accomplishments, hobbies and goals.
- All documents MUST be submitted with the application in order to qualify for TTCMD Scholarship Award.